I am currently a Post-doc researcher in LCA2 laboratory at EPFL. My current research focuses on network calculus. My research interests are also in optimization, Markov decision process, learning, energy, and real-time systems. I hold a PhD from Grenoble Alpes University entitled “online energy optimization on real-time system”. This Phd was done in POLARIS and SPADES teams at LIG and at Inria Grenoble. My advisors were Bruno Gaujal and Alain Girault. This thesis was included in the CASERM project.
Main Publications and associated source codes:
- A Pseudo-Linear Time Algorithm for the Optimal Discrete Speed Minimizing Energy Consumption. , B. Gaujal, A. Girault, S. Plassart. Discrete Event Dynamic Systems, Springer Verlag, To appear.
- Discrete and Continuous Optimal Control for Energy Minimization in Real-Time Systems. , B. Gaujal, A. Girault, S. Plassart. EBCCSP 2020, Sep. 2020, Krakow, Poland.
- Dynamic Speed Scaling Minimizing Expected Energy Consumption for Real-Time Tasks. , B. Gaujal, A. Girault, S. Plassart. Journal of Scheduling, Springer Verlag, 2020, doi = 10.1007/s10951-020-00660-9.
- Feasibility of on-line speed policies in real-time systems , B. Gaujal, A. Girault, S. Plassart. Real-Time Systems, Springer Verlag, 2020, doi = 10.1007/s11241- 020-09347-y.
- A Linear Time Algorithm for Computing Speed Schedules Minimizing Energy Consumption, B. Gaujal, A. Girault, S. Plassart, MSR’19, Angers, France.
- Exploiting Job Variability to Minimize Energy Consumption under Real-Time Constraints, B. Gaujal, A. Girault, S. Plassart, tech. rep., Inria, 2019. Source code
- September 2020, EBCCSP2020: Discrete and Continuous Optimal Control for Energy Minimization in Real-Time Systems.
- June 2020 (PhD Defense): Optimisation d’énergie en-ligne pour les systèmes temps-réels.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Adress : Bâtiment IMAG 700, avenue centrale 38400, St Martin d'Heres