- In 2021, Keynote Speaker (Invited Speaker) on “A multi-viewpoint digital model to represent and analyze life trajectories”, CINTED 2021 conference, UFRGS, Brazil.
- In 2015, Keynote Speaker (Invited Speaker) on “Discovering the Surroundings with Mobile Applications using Augmented Reality, 3D Models and the LOD Cloud, 20th International Conference on Educational Informatics, TISE 2015, Santiago de Chile, Chile.
- In 2011, Keynote Speaker on “What so spatial (and also temporal) about context-aware applications?”, XVII WebMedia National Conference, Brazilian Computer Society, Floranopolis, Brazil
- In 2009, invited at UNESP (National University of the State of São Paulo), São Paulo, Brazil, for a presentation of the activities of the Steamer team.
- In 2008, invited at INPE (Brazilian National Institute of Space Research) for a presentation of the LIG and the activities of the STeamer team, São José dos Campos, Brazil.
- In 2005, invited seminar on the research in multimedia systems carried out at the LSR-IMAG laboratory in the framework of the 25 years of collaboration between the Institute of Computer Science of the UFRGS and France, Porto Alegre (Brazil).
- In 2022, invited speaker at les Rencontres de Statistique Appliquée de l’Institut National des Études Démographiques (Seminar on Applied Statistics at the French Natiional Institute for Demographic Studies), on the theme “Mobilising a Computer Science Approach for Exploring Biographic Data”.
- In 2021, invited speaker at the round table/debate on the theme “AI: what skills and geographic information and how to acquire them?” at the GeoData Days 2021 (event gathering actors in the field of geographic information).
- In 2021, invited speaker at the Computer Science Laboratory of the University of Pau and Pays de l’Adour on the topic “A multi-point of view model to represent life trajectories”.
- In 2015, Invited speaker on the topic “Research and its interactions with the geomatics community (technologies and informatics)”, 3rd national symposium “Professions and skills in geomatics: from research to professional training”.
- In 2015, invited speaker at the seminar “What importance do researchers give to citizen initiatives?”. Social networks and smartphones as warning tools in the face of floods – Issues and perspectives. “, organized by the SFR Agorantic, University of Avignon and Pays de Vaucluse.
- In 2014, invited speaker at the seminar “Contributions of mobile applications, spatial data infrastructures and multi-scalar analysis for land use planning”, organized by the SFR Agorantic, University of Avignon and Pays de Vaucluse.
- In 2013, speaker at the Débat-Rencontre avec les chercheurs (presentation of the GDR MAGIS), Rencontres de SIG-la-Lettre in Marne-la-Vallée.
- In 2005, invited seminar on the geomatics activities of the LSR-IMAG laboratory, second day of exchange and reflection on Geomatics in Rhône-Alpes, in Villefontaine.