- Since 2020, Camille Bernard, Marlène Villanova-Oliver and I have been winners of the 9th edition of the Out of Labs Challenge, supported by SATT Linksium, which aims at valorizing research results in order to create a start-up or an industrial transfer. The GeoChange project that we are carrying out is the result of Camille Bernard’s thesis that I co-directed. It was financed by the SATT for 155k€, and is currently in the maturation phase until the end of 2023. Two software deposits were made in December 2020 in the framework of this project.
- From 2001 to 2015: I led the design and development of a suite of tools for spatial and temporal analysis dedicated to land use planning, the HyperAtlas, HyperAdmin and Espon Data Portal or STeDI software, in the framework of projects conducted in the ESPON program funded by the European Commission. These softwares have been designed and developed within the HyperCarte research group, active from 2001 to 2015.
- From 2010 to 2015: I participated in the design and co-lead the development of the BDHI web application with Marlène Villanova from the STeamer team. This open access tool allows the feeding and the interrogation of a database for the management of administrative documents or reports archived in the Regional Directions of Environment, Development and Housing (DREAL).
- From 2010 to 2012: I participated in the development of the specifications of the client-server application Isibat, a tool to assist in the realization of inventories for the evaluation of the seismic vulnerability of existing buildings. I co-directed the development of this client application for Iphone (Isibat-mobile, available from 2013 to 2016 on the Apple Store), dedicated to the inventory, and of a cartographic server (Isibat on line) for the interrogation and the analysis of the collected data, within the framework of the ANR project URBASIS.
- From 2007 to 2010: I participated in the design of the PhotoMap prototype, a mobile client/server application developed during the thesis of Windson Viana de Carvalho that I co-supervised, which exploits the contextual information captured during the taking of a photo, in order to facilitate the subsequent querying of the photo collections. This prototype was later developed into a module for the Picasa application.
- From 2004 to 2007: I participated in the design and supervised the development of the GenGHIS prototype. GenGHIS is an interface generator for the visualization of spatio-temporal information for the prevention of natural hazards, used in the SIHREN project and whose formal specifications appear in Bogdan Moisuc’s thesis that I co-supervised.
- From 1997 to 2000 : I participated in the SHERPA project and in the ROMANS action of INRIA Rhône-Alpes, in the design and development of the Knowledge Representation System by Objects AROM. This software was the subject of a GPL license of which I am one of the 8 co-authors.